Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Resort Activities

After an expensive and sweaty Monday, we opted to stay closer to the resort today.

Watching T.V. and having our snack cups before heading to the outlet mall.


Wide brimmed hats are essential in this weather.  I don't think I could see a thing with this hat on.


Having fun while Mommy shopped.


After working up a sweat, we headed back to the resort.  Claire got some braids in her hair.  It cost $35 for 4 braids....ouch.  I was worried she wouldn't sit still and would want them out right away, therefore wasting money.  But she promised she wouldn't so I let her give it a try.  She was pretty good in the chair.

So far still good.  These are supposed to last for 2 weeks.  I'm going to get my money's worth, whether Claire likes it or not.

Claire is thinking she'll take the braids off once she's off the stool.


After she was done, she wanted to go swimming in the pool and.....asked to take her braids off.  Unbelievable.  I didn't allow it.  We were keeping these things on for our whole trip and then she was going to have to show everyone at daycare when we got back and family members before I let her take these off.

I can't complain about the weather.  It's been incredible.  The heat is so much more tolerable when you've got a pool nearby.  Note to Daddy:  we need a pool.

Daddy with his hands full in the pool.


Time to jump!  Go Isaac!


Big splash!


Claire's turn and braids still in!


Ready, Set....

Go!  She doesn't make much distance when she jumps.  She so close to hitting her bum on the side.  It gave me a heart attack every time.


Note to Daddy:  We need a pool!


The good thing about swimming is that it tires you out.  Claire cozying up with Grandma and the Minnie doll she bought her.


You also build up an appetite for Jenga in the evenings!  We had a real intense game.


When Isaac gets nervous, he can't stop laughing and giggling.  It's not even his turn and he's nervous.


At this rate he's going to lose his hair early.  We see some leaning here....


Nope, we're good.  Keep on going!


Wow, this is intense.  We are really almost out of moves.


Oh man, let me get this one....please!


Isaac lives to see another day....what about Anthony....oh that one is hanging by a hair.


Ok, there is only one feasible move left.  If I get this, I will be crowned the winner.  I'm assessing the situation.  I take all games seriously.  I don't like to lose.  And.....


We have a winner!  Yup, I'm a Jenga super champion, thanks to the solid foundation I put together on the bottom.  That was all my work so I deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment