Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday Resort Activities

Today Isaac tried scuba diving!  I wanted to do this with him, but I didn't pass the medical questions with my vertigo.  He was okay on his own and we were right there since they did it in the pool.


Isaac getting ready to go.


Another adjustment of the goggles.  It was different not having to breath through your nose.


Here we go!


Receiving his instructions.


Getting ready to go under.


Here he is!

 What a pro!


It was pretty cool.  To reward himself, he had an ice cream sundae - not really.  Every day at 3pm was unlimited ice cream sundaes.  Any of the 3 flavours, any number of toppings, as manys bowls as you want.  Isaac could get used to this.  It's a great way to ruin your dinner.  I wish they did unlimited ice cream sundaes a bit earlier, like 2pm or at least waited until 7pm.


Claire is rethinking her topping choice for the day.


Ah nuts, I should have got some more sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment