Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Activities

We spent the morning at the resort doing our usual swimming, partaking in the activities and playing in the arcade.

Claire was serious about this game.


Ah nuts, I missed my cue.  Got anymore coins Mom?


The boys having fun.

Back in our room and calling Papa.  No joke.  He picked up the phone and this is who he asked for.


Later that afternoon Isaac and Grandma stayed back at the resort for movie night while Anthony and I took the little ones to Sarasota to visit some of our friends.  We arrived early so went to the local beach for a quick look.  I want to say it was called Sugar or Kew beach but I could totally be wrong....probably.  Anyway, it was sooo nice. 


The sand felt like flour under you and it was white!


The water looked pretty clear too.  We'll definitely hit a beach next time we're down.


We promised to take Claire to the beach last year and never made it out.  She was happy to see it.


Just to prove I was there too.


Daddy's typical picture of himself.  He must think this is his best angle or something, ha.


This is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment