Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some New Toys

Jacob woke-up this morning to some new toys. It was like Christmas for him. First he tried the exersaucer. I think he was shocked that he was in standing position all by himself.

At first he seemed overwhelmed by all the gadgets attached to it and then became mesmerized by the rollers.

Claire too couldn't help herself. Jacob was not impressed she was touching his toys.

When I put Jacob back to nap I found Miss Claire trying to climb into it! I told her not to and when I came back she had someone else in it.

She made me take a close-up.

Later in the afternoon we pulled something else new out - the jolly jumper. He seemed a bit timid to be "floating" by himself so I stood behind him and that made him feel better.

It will take some getting used to but we know he'll love it in time.

I was thinking how great it is for babies - everyday is something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment