Friday, March 18, 2011

My March Break

My March Break has been crazy!! Claire has been home sick with Jacob and I since last Thursday. My extra set of hands (aka Isaac) has been away all week so it's been 2 to 1 all week for me as Daddy is at work. Well, it hasn't been too bad because both Jacob and Claire have been sleeping well during the day. Anyway, after being stuck in the house all week, I decided that we would venture outside to our driveway. Here's a first for Jacob - in his snowsuit and in the stroller without the car seat! He looks like a big sack of potatoes.

Claire had fun in her Dora car.

Things can get pretty boring fairly quickly hanging in our driveway (as we know the state of our back yard is not child-friendly) so I decided that I would test Claire out on walking to the park. Surprisingly, Claire was very cooperative and she pushed her Dora car the whole way by herself!!

A photo of the 2 kids when we got to the park.

I was a little worried about Claire going on the climber, but she had no problems going up and down by herself. Here she is climbing up.

Waving from the top.

And coming down the slide.

We then hit the swings. I even gave Jacob a try. He didn't seem very excited but that's probably because I hardly pushed his swing.

For kicks, a photo of Claire's first time on the swings about 2 years earlier.

And this is her now!

And then there were 2!

Jacob ended up falling asleep as we walked home. I just put him in the crib like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment