Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4 Month Milestone

Jacob turned 4 months old today....or yesterday??? It should be on the 29th but no leap year this year! Anyway, the past month has been great and he is now sleeping in his room in his crib - yay! He is sleeping well at night, getting up only once to eat and then goes straight back to bed and waking between 6 and 6:30am. He is also napping better during the day. I've got him all figured out now. He can't comfortably stay up longer than 2 hours so about 15-20 mins before we hit that mark, I wrap him up and leave him in his crib and he just goes to sleep...BY HIMSELF! That's right, no holding like we did with Claire. It's awesome. Let's hope this lasts!!! His latest photo:

Have you ever noticed Jacob's hair grows up? It reminds me of a treasure troll!

A smiley treasure troll.

I call this one the angry treasure troll.

Double-chin treasure troll.

Cutie treasure troll.

Check out the assortment of stuffed animals Jacob has. Lions, Tigers, and Bears...Oh My!

This is Jacob's favourite position to watch T.V.

A close-up of the cuteness. I know - make this your screen saver. How cute is he!!!

A typical Claire and Jacob conversation....

Claire: OK Jacob, stop stealing everyone's attention. I'm the cutie, not you!

Jacob: Mom, Dad, are you seeing this? I'm just minding my own business watching T.V. and she just comes and sticks her finger in my face. A little help here!

Claire: What me? Mom, Dad, nothing's going on here. We're just holding hands.

Jacob: Umm,,she is squeezing, not holding!

Claire: Alright, I'll leave him alone...for now.

And the slideshow of months past:


1 comment: