Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ice Cream Party

The week of Claire`s birthday, her daycare was doing a `Kids in the Kitchen` theme and invited parents to volunteer to come in and cook with the kids. So I decided to have an ice-cream sundae making session with her class to celebrate her birthday with her daycare friends.

Here are the toppings I brought in - smarties, cookies, and marshmallows. The marshmallows were a HUGE hit. I also got waffle bowls for extra fun.

Here she is in her party hat and taking a big bite of her sundae.

Look at the joy on her face.

Even her brother couldn`t help but smile. Again, I love seeing him at the little kids table.

A family shot.

Her friends also made her this lovely card.

She`s had an exciting past couple of days! But even though her birthday is over, she is still singing `happy birthday to me`. I know she is already counting down the days until her next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment