Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birthday Party - Part 1 - Party Prep

We celebrated Claire's 2nd birthday a few days earlier with the family. Anthony's family were nice to host it at their place. There are lots of pictures so I'll post these in stages. Here are some photos of us preparing for the party.

Grandpa pouring the cupcake mix into ice cream cones for baking. This was the coolest thing ever!

Cupcakes out of the oven. They spilled over a bit, but that was fine. It gave us little bits to snack on throughout the day. You'll see a final picture of the cupcakes later on.

A photo of all my pots and pans that we brought over to do the cooking. We litterally brought everything but the kitchen sink. We made Thai food which made Anthony's parents very excited.

Here I am preparing the spring roll mix. Anthony's mom helped me roll the spring rolls.

And the birthday girl awake after an almost 3 hour nap! She was ready for her party. When I picked her up from daycare yesterday she had told her teachers that she was having a party at Grandma and Grandpa's house on the weekend. She was soo proud.

As everyone started to arrive, I got to frying the spring rolls. We did this outside in the back yard.

Don't they look yummy! And yes, my baby bump is HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment