Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

With kids, you have to make every holiday an EVENT! While they were at school/daycare, I went out and picked up some goodies for everyone. They came to the dinner table with special bags for each of them.

Claire was very excited and was first at the table.

Daddy and Jacob.

Isaac helping Claire open her bag. Disney Princess gummies, yay!

My attempt at being artistic. A photo of Jacob behind his vday card.

Everyone looking happy with their gifts. Everyone got an assortment of treats except Jacob who got all books...which Claire quickly snatched away. She did get 2 of her own but ofcourse she wanted his.

I also baked a 4-layer tuxedo cake. It was delicious. I used a box of swiss chocolate and french vanilla cake mix and it ended up yielding enough for 2 separate 4-layer cakes. This is not good for my diet.

And all of our cards prominently displayed on the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment