Friday, February 18, 2011

Fantasy Fair

My mom is spending the weekend with us so we kept Claire home given Isaac had a P.A. day and spent the day at Fantasy Fair. Claire was so excited. She asked me at least 5 times on the way to the fair if she could ride the horsey's (on the carousel).

Here are Isaac and Claire waiting in line for their turn.

Claire posing on her horse. Before getting on her horse she said to me, "Mommy, I'm not scared!"

She said her horse was going to beat Isaac's.

Isaac wasn't so sure about that. He had a pretty big horse.

Claire also went on the boats all by herself. She did a good job sitting on her bottom. She however needed to do a better job of keeping her eyes on where she was going!

Isaac on another ride. He was spinning his cart like crazy!

Claire on the same ride. We rode in a separate cart because I didn't want to get sick.

Claire taking the wheel.

Jacob and Grandma waiting patiently. This is the photo before Jacob pooped all over. I litterally threw the undershirt he had on away.

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment