Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I was spoiled this year by my babies! A photo of the gifts I received.

Isaac made me this lovely bracelet. I was very impressed.

And to think he couldn't impress me more, he wrote me the sweetest letter from the heart:

Dear Mommy,

I think you are a great mother with many special qualities. Some of these excellent qualities are that you are perfect, understanding and most of all you are super duper pretty. Some of my favourite moments with you are when we would go on vacation to Florida and go on all the rides at Disney World. Also when you would spend all of your time to throw me the best party in the world. I enjoy every minute with you when we are doing activities like going on bike rides and walks. Sometimes I wish that you could keep us with me slow poke!! Haha... I appreciate all your help on paying my soccer fees and all of your wonderful meals that you prepare especially for me! You're the greatest Mom in the whole world.

Love Isaac

Okay....now tell me that wasn't just the sweetest thing you ever read. It seriously brought tears to my eyes because I could tell he really thought about what he was going to write. What a great kid!

And if Claire didn't already spoil me enough, she also made me this lovely t-shirt at school. Check out the pics.

The sunflower is made from her hands, fingers and feet...no wonder she came home with paint on her clothes this week! So cute!

And to top it off, Anthony took us out to breakfast at Cora's - yummy!

He also got me the new Carrie Underwood CD. I know he would have liked to take me to her upcoming concert on November 4th, but I'm thinking the baby is going to show up this day!

What a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment