Thursday, July 23, 2009

Indoor Playground

Since today was a rainy day, I decided to take Claire to the indoor playground where we'll be having her upcoming birthday party. It also gave me a good opportunity to "test it out" and see if Claire would enjoy the place. To say she enjoyed it is an understatement. There were a lot of kids there due to the weather so she was overloaded with little people to look at. She was so preoccupied I could hardly get her to look at the camera for pictures. Here she is breaking her neck to get a glimpse at the other kids.

Again, not looking at the camera, in a little pink car.

Inside the ball pit.

Going down the slide. She just loved this!

On the turtle rocker. Check out all those teeth!

And to top it off, she did the most walking I have ever seen. She was so inspired by the other kids and interesting toys to play with that it motivated her to move. She litterally walked across half of the room ALL ON HER OWN! Unfortunately I didn't film it, but it was incredible to see her go!

I ended up buying her a 12 visit play pass so that we can take her some more. We call it her summer gym pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment