Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Grandma helping Jacob with the car.


Isaac helping Claire too!


Grandpa and Jacob - best buddies.


Wagon ride!  It was soo cold.

At this point on the ride, we are going through the wooded area.
Someone is dressed up and they jump out to scare you....Claire is not liking this.


Oh Jacob, just stay this little!!  Love this picture!


I don't know how Claire can see anything with that hat of hers.


Dad's turn for pictures!



Isaac is up to no good...what's in his hands?



Hmm.....I wonder if I can throw this corn and hit the scarecrow?


Maybe if I climb to the top...


Fun on the swings!


Well this is awkward...I don't have a swing...boo hoo!
Isaac you're too big.  Mommy, tell him to get off!


 Yes!


Thanks Mommy!


We love the pumpkin patch!





No comments:

Post a Comment