Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This was Jacob's first Halloween to dress-up and go out to collect candy.  He was not crazy about his costume to say the least....


Awe...what a nice photo with Daddy!  Jacob is like "get this ridiculous thing off me!  I'm nobody's puppet!".


Then Daddy reminded him about the candy....."What there's candy!"


Yes, this is much better.  I think I can do this now!


Claire knows this holiday well now and was soo excited!


Outside the door, getting ready to bring home the candy...or so Daddy hopes!


A picture of our pumpkin.  Daddy is quite the carver.


One of the coolest pumpkins we saw during our travels.


Well Jacob didn't make it very far, maybe 10 or 12 houses.  It was a nasty night, cold and rainy.  He was happy to be back home and quickly checked his candy out.  In this photo he is thinking over the whole experience and thinking, that wasn't so bad.  I could do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment