Saturday, September 29, 2012

Five years ago today..


On September 29, 2007, I was standing at the front of a church watching you walk down the aisle in your beautiful wedding dress. Watching you with your son in hand, I just knew I was making the best decision I would ever make in my lifetime. Five years later, I feel just as strongly as I did on our wedding day, if not more so!

Since then, we have welcomed two lovely children into our household who bring us a different joy and happiness that makes our home a wonderful place. You've been a rock in our family, making sure the household operates like a well-oiled machine while simultaneously putting a lot of energy into your career and other volunteer duties. You show us all how much you love us and always put others ahead of yourself. On this occasion, I would particularly like to thank you for being a wonderful wife as you never lose sight of the importance of our loving relationship as a married couple.

Happy 5th Anniversary Phetsamone. I love you!

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment