Thursday, June 21, 2012

Isaac's Graduation

Tonight was Isaac's Graduation ceremony.  I can't believe he's starting high school in a few months!  What happened to my little boy?

We arrived early to get good seats.  Claire and I were super excited!


Claire was on her bestest behaviour.


That's Isaac between the tallest boy and tallest girl, ha!  He's so small.


Accepting his graduation diploma.


Accepting his academic award of excellence for over 80% average.


The ceremony started to get long and Claire and some of the other little sisters got really comfortable on the carpet.  This was so unlike Claire.  I guess she'll be okay in JK afterall!


The ceremony is done.  Say goodbye to grade 8!


And goodbye to good friends made.



A picture of the 3 of us.

His graduation picture.  Apparently this is what a grade 8 graduate looks like.  I don't think so.  He still looks 10 to me!  That's the oldest I'll let him get in my mind....that way I stop aging too!

I know what you're thinking, he needed a hair cut. Hey, I tried, but he said it wasn't necessary. Mental note to self: Mother knows best.

On the weekend we had a little celebration for him with the whole family.  It was a first class meal centred around ribs....look at those racks!


There was a lot of dessert too.  Isaac requested Angel food cake, sugar cookies and banana chocolate cake.  We couldn't say no.  He deserved them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment