Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Early Birthday Celebration

Since Claire won't be at daycare on her actual birthday, we had a celebration for her there today. As a surprise, I came in costume!

When I walked in with the cake, it wasn't the reaction I was expecting.....dead silence! I thought it would be such an automatic hit...with the girls anyway. The first thing Claire said to me was, "Mommy why are you dressed up like Snow White?". I told her I wasn't Mommy but really Snow White...she didn't buy it. She then smiled with glee saying to everyone my Mommy is Snow White. Some other photos:

Claire blowing out the candles of the ice-cream cake.

I also brought a yummy fruit platter.

A family photo. Daddy, we missed you!

Jacob had great fun playing in the preschool room.

He was soo excitable and enjoyed crawling all around.

Once the children became more comfortable, I did my rounds and spoke to them all. It was funny how some of the girls really thought I was Snow White and would call out to me as that. They have invited me over to their house to play.

Afterwards we gave out loot bags to all her classmates and said goodbye! It was a fun surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment