Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lance Romance

I told Anthony he could not buy me a card this year and that he would have to make me his own. This is what he came up with:

To my wife on Valentine's Day,

It is difficult to put into words how I feel about you, but I will try:

-You are like an extra large Tim Horton's coffee on a cold winter morning
-You are like a nice surround sound speaker system during an action scene in Top Gun
-You are like finding a $20 bill in an old jacket pocket
-You are like a Keg-sized New York steak cooked perfectly to medium rare
-You are like receiving a hug from your child when you don't even ask for one
-You are like a new batch of chicken balls at the Mandarin or a bottomless bowl of gummy worms and wine gums.

You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world and I love you for it!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Love, Anthony...

For everyone that knows Anthony, this is pretty darn romantic. He also coloured little red hearts all over the page.
I'm so lucky!

1 comment: