Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Xmas's

It was a busy Christmas. So busy in fact, that we failed to get many pictures. Here are the few we did get. First we saw Anthony's family.

Here are Claire, Adam and I. Right after this photo, Claire took a swipe at Adam. She wasn't too happy seeing her Mommy holding another baby.

Ryan enjoying the excavator we (or should I say Anthony) got him for Christmas. Zio stole all the credit for this one.

A group shot minus Isaac.

And then we spent some time with my family at my sister's new house. Here are some photos of the kids opening their gifts.

Isaac and Claire.

Mya and Thaina.

Ben stopped and posed.

Claire getting her chair ready for dinner.

Then she decided she would rather be at the head of the table.

Claire, Jessica and I.

There was lots to eat and we enjoyed ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment