Thursday, August 27, 2009

James Gardens

I took Claire and Thaiana to James Gardens today. I haven't been there in awhile but I knew it would be the perfect place for Claire to do some safe wandering. The minute we got on the grounds I put her down and she was off! She loves being able to walk on her own. She does not like to hold hands!

We also brought her baby stroller and the girls took turns pushing it around. Here's Thaiana first.

And then Claire's turn.

We stopped by the pond to see the ducks. This was Claire's favourite part! She said duck.....seriously....or something really, really close to that.

I also got some nice shots of Claire in front of the flowers. The grounds are so nice I couldn't resist.

Lastly, we stopped for a little picnic under the tree before we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment