Friday, May 1, 2009

Home Daycare

I babysat Ben for a few hours today. It gave me an opportunity to sample having my own home daycare....something that I've been thinking about since I don't want to go back to work. Unfortunately, I haven't sold the idea to Anthony yet. Anyway, we had lots of fun. Here are some pictures.

The kids getting reaquainted and preparing for their usual staring competition game.

Ben loves this game. He knows it's always best to close your eyes before starting so you can focus and clear your mind in order to win.

After play time, it was snack time. Here they are both in their highchairs enjoying their water and cookies.

Claire still isn't getting the eating and holding on her own thing, so she just tapped her cookie on her tray the whole time and sang songs.

Ben on the other hand had no difficulty....he actually ended up eating Claire's for her.

After snack time, I sat the babies in the crib for story time. Claire was sooo excited! She just loves her Karen Katz books.

After I read them 4 books, I let them do some solitary reading. This didn't work out too well.


And then it was home time. I think I could totatlly do this on a day to day basis!

1 comment: