Saturday, February 7, 2009

Let's Go Shopping

I've introduced Claire to the world of online shopping. She spent the morning going through the grocery flyers with me. We were looking at some ribs for dinner tomorrow and she got real excited. As you can see by her tongue, she's sooo ready to start solids!

Then I showed her what real online shopping was....and we went to the Coach website. Like a true girl, she was very interested in the numerous styles of handbags one could possibly own.

I was getting her opinion on the Zoe handbag I wanted. She thought it was a good pic.

Given the price tag on this bag, I explained to her that it would be a very, very, very, long time before Daddy would allow Mommy to have this bag. So she said, "No problem Mommy, I'll get it for you." So naturally, she turned to face Daddy and said please, pretty, pretty please, while batting her eyelashes. How could he resist that?

Afterall, a coach purse for one woman is a victory for all women. I'm glad she's on my team! My little secret weapon against Daddy!

1 comment: