Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just Sweet

Today I watched a video that Grandpa C made for Claire. It documented her first 4 months of life. As I was watching the footage, I was also feeding Claire. I was starting to get emotional because I couldn't believe how fast time has flown by and how much she has changed and touched our lives in such a short amount of time. All of a sudden, Claire started bawling, pouty lip and all. It was as if she could read me and felt the same way.

There was also some footage of the first time Grandma and Granpa C babysat both Ryan and Claire in Whitby. There was one part where Claire was sitting in her bouncy chair just watching Ryan all about. Grandma sat next to her and was attending to her needs like wiping her chin and adjusting her bib. And whatever Grandma did to Claire, Ryan would also copy. It was too cute when Grandma went to adjust Claire's head and then Ryan ran over and grabbed her head to do the same but unintentionally without the same amount of gentleness. I couldn't stop laughing. He is going to be a great big brother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment