Monday, December 15, 2008

Isaac Rewind

So after posting Isaac's first christmas photo in my last entry, it inspired me to do a walk down memory lane of how he's turned out to be such a handsome young man.

Grade 5, 10 years old



Grade 4, 9 years old




Grade 3, 8 years old


Grade 2, 7 years old - my second favourite picture!!


Grade 1, 6 years old


SK, 5 years old



JK, 4 years old



3 years old




2 years old - this one reminds me of Ryan's current school year pic except Isaac is not wearing the tie...he would have got beat up for that (an inside joke played off of one of Ryan's Papa's comments on his school pic). Note also the sultry look too. Perhaps it's required when one is wearing a sweater vest.



1 years old....This is my favourite picture!!!




And finally, 1 day old


They sure do grow up quickly!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is now! And I can't believe he once had chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK sooo as I wipe the tears away.....I can't believe how big he is now - I remember changing that little bum /Time flys...... I want him back as a baby PLEASE....think in just 6 years he's driving....9 years able to drink and going to school (maybe away) AHHHHHHH WOW - he was and is the best kid ever..... remember C "I'M NOT READY YET......lol cutest ever

    ReplyDelete